Forgot password. Laptop. It is HP laptop I am not very good…

Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is HP laptop I am not very good with the computer I just want to get to my mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get a new password

3/26/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service or device this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
my mail

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you