Nothing; I am trying to delete Facebook. Dell with service…

Customer Question
Nothing; I am...

Nothing; I am trying to delete Facebook

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Dell with service tag 51rtg42

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

Went to Geek Squad to locate Facebook's help center. No luck

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

Are you trying to de-active your Facebook account?

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

If you are trying to delete your facebook account Click Here

Tech Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.