I need to get into my hotmail address and change password.

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get into my hotmail address and change password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

Customer:***@******.***::: no haven’t been in a long time

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

I can certainly help you with resetting your password ********@******.***. I will go through the recovery steps with you, is this a good time?

Can you confirm if this is the correct email address:***@******.***?

Thanks