I can;t get past the requests for pass words. It;s a Hewlett…

Customer Question
I can;t get past...

I can;t get past the requests for pass words.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It;s a Hewlett Packard lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HP Pavilion?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

None that I know of. I've given my email name and the pass word, but it keeps asking for the correct password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service do you need the password *****?

Please let me know