I have a new email account I cant get into my facebook

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new email account I cant get into my facebook account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to close all but on of my facebook accounts

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your facebook account?

Please let me know

Thank you

it wont let me in no matter what I do. my new email is finifwiferoberthusband.i have been blocked out for months.

What is the message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know