I've had an att.net email address forever but now won't work…

Customer Question
I've had an att.net...

I've had an att.net email address forever but now won't work in Outlook. Can I reset it and how? I want the same password ***** possible

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a computer with windows 7 OS

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really
Available time to respond is tomorrow morning 9am. Thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

what is your att email for which you wish to reset the password

you may click here to reset the att email pasword

please change your password ***** a new one

let me know if you face any difficulty

you may enter the new password ***** outlook

however feel free to reply to me if you face any difficulty

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the answer by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you