I need to setup an apple account? I have a iPhone s7. Never…

Customer Question
I need to setup...

I need to setup an apple account?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iPhone s7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Never used it always use my son account but I need my own

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Never mind I will keep using my son app
Please cancel my credit card and I will use my sons
Thank you so much and have a good day
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

Here are the steps on how to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone 7

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Ameen

1. Launch the Settings app.
  2. Tap Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.

3. Tap Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?
  4. Tap Create Apple ID when the window pops up.

5. Enter a birth date.
  6. Tap Next.
  7. Enter your first and last name.
  8. Tap Next.
  9. Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.

10. Enter your email address.
  11. Create a password.
  12. Verify the password.
  13. Select a security question.
  14. Type in answer.
  15. Repeat two more times.

16. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
  17. Tap Merge or Don't Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
  18. Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.

Please cancel order #18678630-100 and put my $ 36.00 back in my account or on my credit card thanks
No I don’t want any help just my money put back
I changed my mind.

A customer service rep will contact you. Thanks for choosing JustAnswer.

No need to be contacted please put the money back I changed my mind. I am going with my son and have him continue to do it for
me again thanks.
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician