How do you log into leveno setting keeps telling me I have…

Customer Question
How do you log...

How do you log into leveno setting keeps telling me I have wrong time

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo legion laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but happened before I installed malware

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact wording of the message you get when you try to sign into your account.

Please let me know

Oops, looks like your pc time is incorrect Please correct the time on your pc and try again

ok, click on the clock on the bottom right and correct the time then try to sign in

Let me know the results please

I want to correct myself learning a new process

click on the clock on the bottom right and correct the time then try to sign in

Let me know the results please

nothing same message but even tho this is a new laptop to me takes time

Are you seeing this on the sign in page for windows? Where is asks you to sign in?

seeing this on sign in page to log into Lenovo

ok, when you did my instructions did it allow you to change the time?

not sure at this point in time old computer was hacked so have been a little frazzled

I will repeat the instructions

Let me know the results please

my computer is pon mt time which is the zone Iive in

So now correct the time pleas as per my instructions