In the upper right corner I keep getting a message. Yahoo!

Customer Question
In the upper right...

In the upper right corner I keep getting a message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yahoo! Password ***** enter your password *****'s apple about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When this message comes on there a loud bell that goes off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you with this issue today.

What is the message you are seeing in the top right corner?

HI,
It says - Yahoo! Password *****
Enter your password ***** marilynjimprince in internet Acco
it has a place to close or continue
I have had Yahoo for years and don't use a password ***** just press enter also I am out of the country now
I do not want an extra charge and feel that this is a very bad way to do this
Please fix your problem that has been put on my computer
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

We are not affilliated with yahoo but we do provide tech support for all computer services including yahoo.

So if you would like me to fix YOUR problem, we must work together to solve it ok?

when i wrote to yahoo your company came up automatically I didn't have a choice
the problem comes up automatically on my computer and it not my doing
I am contacting Yahoo again and will cancel Yahoo
I would appreciate it if there is no $5 charge on my card as all I got was aggravation
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Sorry for the delay I was having computer issues on my end... It is possible you have a virus on your computer

It should not be flashing up like that