I am a sr my pc had a virus and yesterday Mega Pc Help Tech…

Customer Question
Please help me, I...

Please help me, I am a sr my pc had a virus and yesterday Mega Pc Help Tech set up my pc again, now when I try to get my yahoo mail is asking for my pass word, and rhe one O use is***@******.*** revised on 1/22/18, I can't not see the code you are sending because is telling me that this pass word is invalid...Help me I am 83 yrs old and not too tech. I use my pc at home to connect with family I git G mail and trough them I was connected to you, CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE IT THE WAY IT WAS??? THANK YOU Priscilla Farias-Monge(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I am trying to open my yahoo mail but can not, I log in trough google connected w/yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have this Tel number for the last 19 years, is a home phone in Boston(###) ###-####can't not afford a 2nd tel like cell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?? I just need to keep everything the way it was

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
What is your yahoo email address please?
Okay what is your recovery yahoo email address?