Did an excellent job getting my order placed (company had…

Customer Question
Did an excellent job...

Did an excellent job getting my order placed (company had refused order because of some problem with my e-mail account. He did this by switching me to Google Cloud. However I continue to get "update your gmail account and refusals. What is wrong with my gmail ID and what can I do about it?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser--Microsoft hot mail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried contacting gmail--no help. Used your service--got excellent help for the immediate problem but original difficulty continues

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue today.

Very nice to see you again.....

It would appear that we need to go through your account and security settings to tighten things up a bit.

Nothing to be alarmed about, gmail just wants you to secure your account for your safety

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Would you like me to remote into your computer again OR just give you instructions here?

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Ok please send me a remote session request

Sorry---Didn't know it would cost another fee. Guess I'll have to pass.
Jim
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Sign into your gmail account, go through your security settings and make sure everything is correct

Add safety measures that may be missing from the account