Printer. HP 1536dnf MFP. Over one week. Yesterday evening.

HP 1536dnf MFP Technician's...

HP 1536dnf MFP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 1536DNF?

Over one week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday evening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Message: ERROR an installation operation was taking too long. The I was cut off.

3/26/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Computer Specialist
ok

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Please start.

I provided you the instructions to do, I will repeat these again

Thank you

Why have you not responded?
Is this a scam?

I have... twice I sent you the instructions to do.... scroll up the page and you will see this