I wish to sign up to use Skye for phoning to land lines in…

Customer Question
I wish to sign...

I wish to sign up to use Skye for phoning to land lines in Europe on a program where I pay in perhaps $10. and 2 cents per minute is deducted from that amount. I do not wish to be paying a monthly fee. How do I do this? Grace

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

I have a landline and use verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I want to sign up. I have never used Skype for phoning.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will assisting you with this issue today

Skype is a great product to use to call europe from the usa.

You dont have to sign up for the monthly subscriptions to call out you can just use your available skype credit.

You can recharge in increments of $10 or $25

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Just using your skype credit you can call England for example for 2.3c a minute form the USA without buying a monthly subscription... Just remember the calling plans are MUCH MUCH cheaper but it depends how much you will use it..

For example, Using England in this case, They have a plan that is $2.99 a month with unlimited minutes!