I Forgot my Password I got confused thought my Email was…

Customer Question
I Forgot my Password...

I Forgot my Password ***** got confused thought my Email was StephanieMarie & my password ***** Kennedygracekg13

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No this is my Tablet

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

843_246_7575 That's my phone cell number, My Tablet number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I Really would love to Keep Stephaniemarie23 for user name & my Granddaughters name Kennedygrace13 For password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Who is your email provider?

Yahoo.com

ok lets see if we can get it reset. hold please I will need to ask some questions in a few moments while we go thru the reset process

No I'll just keep IMO its free live Video, plus Messenger is free to live Video

Please tell me you email address

My Daughter explain why pay for live Video when there so many free ones I can do on my Tablet. So I was only charged only $5 for your Help Correct?

I'm not sure of the charge. I'm the technician you should see the charge when you signed up. If you have any concerns you can contact customer support

And we have premium services but those are additional charges that are automatic generated by the system you can ignored those prompts if you do not want those services

Would you like to proceed with the password *****?