The keys will not write at all what can i do please. It is a…

The keys will not...

The keys will not write at all what can i do please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a new dell windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It went out of power about a week ago and as iam a learner at 80 years of age do not know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no colour and net work as i can not put in my user name and pass word

3/26/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean the keyboard is not responding at all?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
No response Richard

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

It also has lost colour

What is the model of the computer?

Iam not happy as i have downloaded 4 times and they cannot be opened what are you up to

What happens when you try to open the file?

If they do not open i shall be seeking some legal advice

It said cannot open

on which device are you opening it on?

On my tablet as i cannot use my laptop

ok, but in my instructions, it says to be done on a computer

If you do not have another computer then then connect a different keyboard to it and tell me if it responds with that keyboard

I donot have a other computer to change.I have received another down load today but they say can^t open file again

ok, you are misreading my instructions, I will repeat

Thankyou Richard but i feel that i should have some or all of my money returned to my visa card as none of your downloads would open and to night i found out the trouble and you i feel sure you could have recommended to me to try a key called sticky keys especially due to my age and inexsperience as i mentioned .I was trying to look at everything and tonight found the word stick key and pressed on it and presstoe away it typed.
Looking forward to hearing from you before i take the next step .Elizabeth.