It should be a simple one. Ive lost the Bluetooth dongle for…

Customer Question
Andy It should...

Andy It should be a simple one

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ive lost the Bluetooth dongle for the keyboard and mouse for my 12 month old 15" Laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Win 10 and a 15 inch XPS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your XPS? Have you installed any updates recently?

Ive lost the Bluetooth dongle! it doesn't matter. how do i go about getting a replacement

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need a part number and where to obtain one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of te Keyboard and mouse please?

Thank you