How do I get a copy of this I'm not very good with the

How do I get a...
How do I get a copy of this I'm not very good with the computer
3/26/2018
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

what exactly do you want to take a copy of?

You are at www.justanswer.com services.

Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
I just had a reply from a solicitor and I dont know how to print it as I usually just goup to the left hand side top to find print
and it just shows appsWhat should I do to save the Solicitors report Do I put it in a folder I"M nearly 77 and I do know how to print but dont know much about folders etc
I just want to be able to save the solicitors reply ,how can I do this I'm 77 this year so I'm not that computer Savvy

Follow these steps to remote connect
Click here
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

I have been waiting for you to connect to the secure remote access screen as requested but i haven't got any response from you.
Let me know what time is good for you to be online so that i can continue to assist you on this issue further.