I know nothing about computers I am 71 and having trouble…

I know nothing about computers...
I know nothing about computers I am 71 and having trouble navagating the coputer
3/26/2018
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I will try my best to help you out

what is the problem you are facing with the computer

Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Follow these steps to remote connect
Click here
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

I have been waiting for you to connect to the secure remote access screen as requested but i haven't got any response from you.