Hown. Sorry how can I log in to my laptop. I need a new

Sorry how can...

Sorry how can I log in to my laptop

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I need a new password

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I try to open my laptop but I forget my passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing That it

3/26/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make/ model of your laptop?
Does your laptop have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

My laptop windows 7

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your windows 7 laptop for the model of it?

RTL8188EE MODEL

There should be another model. What's the brand of your laptop, such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, Asus, etc.?

Hp
  1. Shut down your HP computer.
  2. Turn it back on, then right away, keep pressing & releasing the key F11 quickly and repeatedly on the computer's keyboard until a menu appears.
  3. Select option Recovery Manager. Then select option System Recovery.
  4. Then select option to back up files first and continue. (or recovery without backup and continue.)

- Does that do anything?

Please let me know. Thank you.

How can I know my passwords

Did you try the above steps? Does it show the recovery menu? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have disabled automatic Windows Update via remote support. If there is still any issue later, please let me know anytime. Thank you very much.

Sorry, please ignore my last reply above.

Did you do the steps below:

1. Shut down your HP computer.

- Does it get a menu / the recovery option when trying the above steps?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.