My account is on shutdown. I want to know why. login reet…

My account is on...

My account is on shutdown. I want to know why. login reet wont accept my line land phone number for login

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I use my phone all day. it's a land line

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No. how do i do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a smart phone--only a land line

3/26/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
Which account is on shutdown?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer