My credit card is perfect and I even called my bank. Yet you…

Hello. My credit...

Hello. My credit card is perfect and I even called my bank. Yet you deny me to make payments. Why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Everything. All day

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just I keep getting denied and my credit card is perfect. I called Citibank !!

3/26/2018
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
Please explain a bit more about the issues you are facing with the computer

I have tried for one week to get pay pal to accept my perfectly great credit cards. They keep denying me to make payments to people and vendors.

I am sorry about the trouble

remote assistance will not be applicable in this case

for this issue you need to login to paypal and from contact us section need to contact paypal directly

Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Please help me with pay pal!!!
And I also cannot re set my Apple ID on my iPhone 7 Plus. I don’t remember email or password ??? Two separate issues
I accept your help and support

surely i will help you with both the problems

are you using a windows computer or mac?

Windows 20
Windows 10
Thank you so very much. I’m
at my wits end!!

Follow these steps to remote connect
Click here
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

I have been waiting for you to connect to the secure remote access screen as requested but i haven't got any response from you.

I don’t understand what you want me to do

are you chatting with me from a computer or from your phone

My phone

ok ..do you have a computer with you right now?

I’m not happy with this way if handing it.

let me know the email you use for your apple id

i will try a reset of apple id. let me know the email you use for apple id