I'm having trouble, you guys wont accept my password. I have…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble, you...

I'm having trouble, you guys wont accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have no idea on both

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Iv used the password ***** else & had no problems with it. only on Facebook they like to f**k with me. (pardon my French)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

About 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

The same password ***** away used it works everywhere else but Facebook I'm planning on deleting Facebook for all the trouble its giving me, also what I heard on the news

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

have you tried a password ***** on facebook?