My Dell computer is getting very slow. I think it needs

Customer Question
My Dell computer is...

My Dell computer is getting very slow. I think it needs cleaned up.

Technician's Assistant: What Dell product do you have?

Officejet Pro 6830

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I'm sorry. I gave u\you the HP printer #. Hunting for Dell info. It's a Inspiration, but I can't find info on it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It's been sluggish, but it's much worse the last a=couple of days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My printer is not working at all, The laptop is my biggest concern. The printer died yesterday.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

How long it has been running slow and sluggish?