Well i am trying to open up my phone but i forgot my

Customer Question
Well i am trying...

Well i am trying to open up my phone but i forgot my password ***** need to change it

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I got lock three week ago and i took it somewhere to got it unlock i got it today but it want let me in the id is right but my passsword is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No i didnt trying to call the factory so they can help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No because i dont have any money now i need my phone i can call for my appointment to get to diaslyse

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, X, etc.?

Is your iPhone asking for the Apple ID password?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

no i dont want you to fix it i will try to do it myself

I'm sorry. Is there any problem? Please let me know if you still need help later on.

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,