My screen has gone into Arabic ( I think) Need it to go back…

Customer Question
Hello, Hello My screen...

Hello, Hello My screen has gone into Arabic ( I think) Need it to go back to English but can’t read Arabic Help....

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Skype is on my work laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I’m not sure My boss does it It has never done this before

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I tried to look at drop down bars to see if I could see tools but can’t read it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Your Skype program has changed to an Arabic language and you cannot change it is that correct?

I am talking to you on my personal iPad It is my work laptop

Got it, have you tried reinstalling the application?

I closed the programme and re started.
Just need to know which drop down bar has tools on it and then which one is language It is all backwards

Try this.

Click on the 5th menu option at the top from where it says Skype.

Then place your mouse over the 2nd menu on the drop down. That should bring up languages, change to English.

Please reply back to me if it worked.

From right to left

Yes

How did you make out? Were you able to change the language?