It's not my computer it's my tablet it's been locked up for…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer it's my tablet it's been locked up for two weeks and I cannot get it on lock I tried every password ***** none of them work

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It's a yoga and it's about two and a half years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I keep trying the lock sliding it up and entering passwords I've tried all the passwords and it keeps saying wrong password ***** don't know how it got locked begin with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Irritated no I don't think so I think that's it like I said I've been trying for 2 weeks to get it unlocked I shut it off leave it off go back try again nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have forgotten the security unlock code for your tablet then you will have to reset it.

To reset your Yoga tablet,

1. First hold down the Power button in order to switch OFF the tablet.
  2. Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
  3. You should release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
  4. Then press Volume Up to select option "Recovery Mode", and press Volume Down button to confirm.
  5. When the Android Image appears on the screen hold down the Power key for a short while.
  6. Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
  7. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
  8. To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
  9. Your tablet should now be successfully reset.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

I've been trying ever since you sent your message it does not work my tablet is still not working what you telling me to do is not on my tablet I have no recovery mode so nothing is working please refund my money thank you hello there yeah

I am a user of this site just like you, for refunds please contact customer services.