Trying to hook up my husbands iPhone, since the one he had…

Customer Question
Trying to hook up...

Trying to hook up my husbands iPhone, since the one he had was destroyed by a work accident. I have it ready to run but in order to get wifi, I need my password ***** I thought I wrote it down, but because we have moved twice because of Hurricane Irma, I can't find it. Please let me know via text or online what my password ***** ***** GAIL. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My Apple ID was changed before our last move, in January.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you have other devices already connected to the same WiFi network?