I have been given an audiosonic km 10c but it has a swipe…

I have been given...

I have been given an audiosonic km 10c but it has a swipe passeword and the previous owner and I do not know what it is so I want to know how I can change it or override it somehow.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

An audiosonic KM 10C

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a tablet audiosonic is the brand and model is KM10c I don't know about the operating system as I cant get into it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how do I reset the password

3/26/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change the unknown security password ***** the tablet you will need to reset it.

To reset it, first power it OFF, then press and hold + volume button and start the tablet.
It should give you 3 options. Select Erase all data and factory reset the device.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer