Everything was fine till today when I clicked to get my

Customer Question
Everything was fine till...

Everything was fine till today when I clicked to get my mail, a pg comea up abt managing my accounts. Do I want to add one or erase accounts. I clicked add one, & then ask my address & password, cant remember password, so it sends me an acc. number, but when I type it in it wont accept it. so no9 mail!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It sent the account # to my cell phone. Dont klnow if thats what u mean

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont guess, just want my mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you on a Windows computer? Is it Gmail account?