I turn it on and it immediately turns off. I charged the…

Hello, I turn it...

Hello, I turn it on and it immediately turns off. I charged the battery for several hours.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo thinkpad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

It was updated about a week or so ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, cantbthink of anything

3/25/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

No problem. It turns off as soon as I turn it on. The laptop is 7 months old.
Is there another way to do it??

I see. What is the problem with the laptop? it isn't charging?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I'm not clear on the question of the problem you have having. Please give me more detail

Actually, i dont think its charging as there is no light indicating that..

Ok you will probably need a new battery. if its only 7 months old. It will be under Lenovo warranty

Okay, I'll contact Lenovo. Thank you.

You should go to this link https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/contactnow and register your product and activate the repair service

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars/ click on write review to submit at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please let me know, Don't give a negative review. I will work to resolve the issue.
Fran

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you, ***** *****