I have spent the last hour trying to log in to facebook but…

Customer Question
I have spent the...

I have spent the last hour trying to log in to facebook but it was complicated because I can not log into yahoo because that is facebook's email address for me and i have not used it in years. I have a picture id trying to respond to your directions but no address to send it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Please give me popular ones and it may help me answer your question.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Probably a year or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to sign on to close my account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
I DO NOT HAVE CELL PHONE - CALL(###) ###-####TO TELL ME
WHAT OS GOING ON AND WHY I HAD TO SEND A CREDIT CARD
WITH NO AMOUNT GIVEN
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your Facebook account?

Please let me know

I don't remember but I don't use facebook very often
so it probably has been two moths or more.I would like for you to take my data off and remove my membership totally.
Does my positive response mean that you will
remove my account if I pay the $39
If so then I say yes - it is worth
I can't get this sent to you.