I have night owl pro on with my cell #...installing night…

Customer Question
I have night owl...

I have night owl pro on with my cell #...installing night owl on my laptop.need to put new # to down night owl on my pc..i have an other # that can use sorry.....hi julio

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Night Owl?

Bj-8dvr

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Night Owl? Have you installed any updates recently?

Need to donload because the#is on my cell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

New cell # is(###) ###-#### thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer software installation and configuration question.

As for installing software on your computer - be sure to download and install the Windows (or Apple) computer version of the software, not the mobile version usable and installed on your cell phone... it (mobile or iOS or Android version) won't work on your computer.

Then, if you are configuring the program after installing it on your computer, be sure to log in, or sign in, to your account, the same account used on the program on your cell phone. That way, you will not be asked for a phone # - it will already be stored in the records associated with your signed-in or logged-in identity or account. That should get around being required to have a second phone #, I hope.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.