Would like to scan from my hp 4650 to my dell 7000. Windows…

Customer Question
Would like to scan...

Would like to scan from my hp 4650 to my dell 7000

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just recently - it says it scans to desktop-9CFIVj5 cant find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No o have laready done this once

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Check the My Documents\My Scans folder on your computer - the scans should be located there by default unless the scan storage folder was changed during installation of the printer driver.

Please let me know the result.