I have an e-mail statement dtd Feb 28, 2018; Transaction…

Customer Question
I have an e-mail...

I have an e-mail statement dtd Feb 28, 2018; Transaction I4IZI3DDTBOS0UN7B; Invoice number SUB-67980442; "Your payment to is sent in the amount of $3,775.87 USD.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desk top imac

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know what to do, I have not ever done PayPal and this amount is shown as $3,775.87

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

This could be a fake email. Have you checked your REAL bank statements if your money is missing from any of them?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Hello, do you you have issue resolved or still need our help? let us know so we can mark case as resolved if needed.