Microsoft is wanting to update my compute and I do not have…

Customer Question
Microsoft is wanting to...

Microsoft is wanting to update my compute and I do not have enough room on my compute for it to download.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

This is a HP with intel & has windows 365 & they want to pugrade to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

I don't know. could there be a number or something on this computer that would tell you?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For a month or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know of any other problem.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

NO!!!! I was charged $31 over the $5 I already paid, & I can't afford it, and I was under the understanding that I would get it taken care of on the FREE TRIAL. So I want to cabncel the "subscrition".