I forgot my yahoo password. Phone number you’re the question…

Customer Question
I forgot my yahoo...

I forgot my yahoo password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number you’re the question how do you my yahoo how long

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
I don’t have email hooked up told all my telephone number that I gave you
Can you give me the password ***** what we at right now
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

In order to reset a password ***** will need to validate some information like security questions and phone number, otherwise anyone can access your account.

Do you know the security questions and have the phone number registered with the yahoo account?