Ineed waranty info for Xbox One S Ultimate Halo (500GB) Im…

Customer Question
Ineed waranty info for...

Ineed waranty info for Xbox One S Ultimate Halo Bundle (500GB)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Im just looking for the warrenty info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need warranty for this Xbox One S Ultimate Halo Bundle (500GB)

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To check, you want to know how long the warranty is valid for the XBox?

Please let me know