K409AGOOuJx1TY5RMB is hand written on my dragon naturally…

Customer Question
K409AGOOuJx1TY5RMB is hand written...

K409AGOOuJx1TY5RMB is hand written on my dragon naturally speaking DVD 32-K42A-22010 v12.5 home 12. I was wondering if this was the medical version

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The hand written or the 32-K42A-22010 v12.5 home 12

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have a new laptop and it is pristine but has no where to put a disc. The disc is one I bought a long time ago but not sure if it is medical and the dragon site is no help.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Domijones Manalo, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Domijones Manalo
Domijones Manalo, System Administrator

Hi!

Thank you for your question. I am Domijones and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 12.5 is not the medical version of the product. Nuance has released a Medical edition. Kindly check the link below,

https://www.nuance.com/healthcare/physician-and-clinical-speech/dragon-medical.html

Regarding your DVD, you may try to use other laptop or computer and create an ISO image. Once the ISO image of the DVD was created, you may be able to copy it to your computer and run the ISO.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you.
Domijones

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!