This is not the computer I last worked on (this morning) - I…

Customer Question
This is not the...

This is not the computer I last worked on (this morning) - I can't even logon on with my logon id , I cannot find any of my documents, I cannot find my photos

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I run an HPinterpert

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer is an HP Interpert S405. I was running Windows 10 with Os .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It worked fine this morning NOW I"TS GONE CRAZY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I Want the ability to logon with my previous ID Ballroom Dance Club , I'm hoping what going on at this time is related to the fact I could NOT logon on with the id I always used is causing this situation

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using?

Please let me know