HELP ONE YOUR USERS HAS CHANGED MAY EMAIL AND PASSWORD MY…

PLEASE HELP...

PLEASE HELP ONE YOUR USERS HAS CHANGED MAY EMAIL AND PASSWORD MY PHONE WANT STOP GETTING MESSAGES CAN YOU PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

O MY COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I CANT LOGIN TO POF TO CHANGE OR STOP MUST CHANGED MY PROFILE I KEEP GETTING MESSAGS OVER 50 IN LESS THAN HOUR

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST HELP PLEASE HE CHANGED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Emails. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Do you mean you are getting those messages in email or the pof app itself over and over on your phone that you downloaded?

Do you know the email you signed up with pof with still and have access to that email itself?

On. My. Phone. From. POF. It. Going. Blow. Up. It. Well. Not. Let. Me. In. He. Must. Changed. Profile.

Ok, what is the exact make and model of your phone?

Please send me the make and model of your phone. Android? iPhone?

Isaac Franklin
Are. You. Able. To. Stop. It. Or. Not. Please. Help

Yes, please leave your number in the enter contact info area on the reply page or i can send you directions to connect

with me on your computer.

Please send one or the other. I have cleared all other clients and waiting for you.