I have download the Windows 7 ISO, have produce key and need…

Customer Question
I have download the...

I have download the Windows 7 ISO, have produce key and need installations, and activation instructions. Can you assist?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Why? is it a MacBookPro?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

All tha't not necessary, all i need are instructions. I am pretty savvy to follow them. So please asset,.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What is the brand and model of the computer where you want to install windows 7?