Ideapad 110 15¹ Ideapad 110 151br will not recognize that ac…

Customer Question
Ideapad 110 15¹ Technician's...

Ideapad 110 15¹

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ideapad 110 151br will not recognize that ac adapter is plugged in. Tried 3 different outlets.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Problem just started today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>