Getting a message to call 8008017309. Hp pavilion slimline.

Customer Question
Getting a message to...

Getting a message to call(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion slimline

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Eindows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updated jave adobe flash

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wofe mau jave updated somtjing else sje dpnt know

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 25 days ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

It is a scam, do not call that number and do not give them access to your computer or any information. Close all browser windows and restart the computer.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
That is what I thought Thank you very much just wanted to make sure .

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know

.