I forgot my password and cannot get in to bridge base.

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** cannot get in to bridge base

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am registered on bridge base but forget my password ***** my computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried to get into bridge base but password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It says Dell on my computer does that help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

"browser"

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e."

Is this the site you are referring too?

https://www.bridgebase.com/