It is my phone not the computer. I am trying to find out how…

Customer Question
It is my phone...

It is my phone not the computer. I am trying to find out how to get my***@******.*** password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My phone is aiPhone 5S I believe and I am not sure about it’s operating system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Everything ! I try to use other people’s phone number and email address but it didn’t work! And my email address too!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

You cannot use other peoples emails or phone number to recover your account unless you put theirs as recovery.

The only thing listed for this account as back up is a number ending in 12.

Do you still have access to that number?

No I don’t because T-mobile has taken it away from me! The full number is(###) ###-####which someone else has.

You only have 2 options here at this point.

Call that number and see if someone picks up. If they do, explain you are locked out and need a code.

It doesnt care who it belongs to. It only sees the number itself.

Or, if you used that email in another browsers successfully on a computer, such as firefox, chrome, internet explorer, edge etc.

If you saved it, we may be able to reveal it.

Please advise.

Ok I am going to try to send a message to that phone number before I call it. Even though I did that before.

I would call first and make it personal. A text may scare them off.