I have need to reinstall my system mechanic I do have an…

I have need to reinstall...
I have need to reinstall my system mechanic I do have an activation key
I lost My System Mechanic from my desktop and I need to reinstall. I have paid up until 2019 and I have an activation code
3/25/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

How did you lose it? Did you uninstall it?

No I had a problem with the laptop

Ahh ok... How did you install it initially? Disk or download?

It was downloaded

Ok do you still have the download available from when you purchased it before?

I believe so

Ok I need you to go to that download link and use that, you should have success by using that

Ok Thanks

Any other downloads and it will think you are a first time customer and will ask for payment

the download link is assigned to you and your subscription so it will allow you to use it and enter the code

Great thank you downloading now

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more

Michael T