I can't get in,says my password is incorrect,it isn't. My…

Customer Question
I can't get in,says...

I can't get in,says my password ***** ***** isn't

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer(Dell)

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Oops,sorry...what does operating system mean....Toshiba is the laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Do you mean Satillite L745-S4110

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No,just wouldn't let me sign in with existing password...saying it was wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

where exactly are you facing trouble signing in..in windows or in your email or something else