I want my pass word my phone number please. I want my phone…

I want my pass...

I want my pass word my phone number please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I want my phone number my password ***** please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Is this hangout Toronto

3/26/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service this is for?

Please let me know

Good morning I have problems with my gmail

Thanks

What is the message you get when you try to sign into your Gmail account with?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

After 1:00 pm or 2::00pm I need help please

I am ready to help you now