My font size on my e-mail page just became very small and I…

Customer Question
My font size on...

My font size on my e-mail page just became very small and I can't figure out how to get the original size back

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Connection is good .email is from google chrome

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Am receiving mail and all the adds etc are good size. I have Panda

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not very tech savvy Can't think of anything else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

is the font size gone small only in email page or on other websites as well that you open in chrome

I don't know as I havent googled anything since thishappened
no I do not want to pay more at this time

try this

hold down the ctrl key on keyboard and roll the mouse wheel up

let me know if it increases the size or not

if you get a remote assistance service popup, you may choose to ignore as its an optional service and the popup is generated automatically by the website and not me

i will continue to assist you on chat

it has increased it on this mail but I can't check my normal email it seems

you mean other emails?

what is the issue you are facing with other emails

This seemed to work
Thank you so much Michelle

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the serviceby clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you