The sound volume on my Asus desktop suddenly dropped to the…

The sound volume on...

The sound volume on my Asus desktop suddenly dropped to the point where the speaker volume is set to max but little volume appears.

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Internal ones on the computer (but please note I have Bose external speakers which worked, then suddenly stopped. So I'm using the Asus speakers

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Asus laptop?

Not sure what that is. But mine is not a laptop. It's an all in one desktop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of offhand!

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

OK

Please send me a remote request from your screen?

Am still waiting confirmation.

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/296843150

OK. Proceed

You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program

To Kamil,
The audio problem on my Asus desktop still is not fixed. I've talked several tiomes to your 800 number but keep getting referred back to you. Please help!!!
I've clicked on the link you gave me above but nothing happens! Help!!!
I guess you need to reconnect to secure remote assistance and continue to work on the problem until it's fixed!!!

https://www.fastsupport.com/491730250

I keep clicking on the link, then get a message of connection to "Go to Assist" but nothing else happens!! Something is not working here!

Go to http://www.fastsupport.com

Type your name and key:###-##-####/p>

I did as you directed (twice) and got the same result: a screen "Connecting to Go To Assistance... You can close this window." That screen freezes and nothing else happens. WE ARE GOING IN CIRCLES!!!!
If this problem isn't resolved today I will demand a refund!

Please restart the computer and try following the link again

Did you follow the link again?

Not yet. I'm about to. I'll let you know the result in a couple of minutes.

Okay Waiting